An extra day for voting has been added. If you had a technical difficulty trying to vote this week, you can make it up tomorrow by joining one of these meetings!
The meetings will be a combined presentation of the URBAN & RSMC offers of renewal of the collective agreements. There will be the opportunity after the NEB presentation to ask any questions that you may have. You will require your PIN number in order to vote, which you would have received by mail and/or email
The three meeting times are listed below:
- 10:00 AM CDT –Urban & RSMC
- 2:30 PM CDT –Urban & RSMC
- 7:30 PM CDT –Urban & RSMC
This is for all member in the Prairie Region; it will not be an individual local meeting. All locals have had scheduled meeting dates and we recognize that some members, for technical or other various reasons, were not able to vote at their respective meetings. This is the only way we are able to allow those members that were unable to vote to do so, as it is the final day for all ratification votes to be completed.
You will require your PIN number in order to vote, which you would have received by mail and/or email
- 10:00 AM CDT –Urban & RSMC https://link.spamstopshere.net/u/5fc912be/9LLVsZYG7BGRhGj3hnsoMg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus06web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2FWN_y-TipVDpQda1sBNnzunrVw Meeting ID: 836 5074 7826 Password: 744377 1-800 Number: 1-587-328-1099
- 2:30 PM CDT –Urban & RSMC https://link.spamstopshere.net/u/a09da1e8/NMjVsZYG7BG3gmj3hnsoMg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus06web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2FWN_LvoRSu_kSHC3Q24Unq57GA Meeting ID: 846 2188 1219 Password: 148738 1-800 Number: 1-587-328-1099
- 7:30 PM CDT –Urban & RSMC https://link.spamstopshere.net/u/4cfb9718/7NjVsZYG7BGNQ2j3hnsoMg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus06web.zoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2FWN_GaLkeUIORD6glTSgy-F0Rw Meeting ID 865 9864 6967 Password: 310602 1-800 Number: 1-587-328-1099
Don’t have a computer. That is OK you can vote by phone. Call 1-587-328-1099 to join the meeting and follow the prompts.
The format for these meetings will be similar to the meetings held on Wednesday and Thursday. And yes, you have to be present for the presentation before the virtual voting booth opens.